Flocculant – Polyacrylamide (PAM)
Polyacrylamide (PAM) powder is a kind of acrylic polymer and polyelectrolyte, applied as flocculant, coagulant, dispersant in many fields.
Polyacrylamide (PAM) emulsion is high efficiency and instant liquid flocculant with different molecular weight and different charge density. The main application field.
Flocculant Technical Specifications
Polyacrylamide (PAM) powder
|Type||Cationic PAM (CPAM)||Anionic PAM(APAM)||Nonionic PAM(NPAM)|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder||White powder|
|Solid content, %||88 MIN||88 MIN||88 MIN|
|pH Value||3 - 8||5 - 8||5 - 8|
|Molecular Weight, x106||6 - 15||5 - 26||3 - 12|
|Degree of Ion, %||Low,
|Dissolving Time, min||60 - 120|
Polyacrylamide (PAM) emulsion:
|Type||Cationic PAM (CPAM)||Anionic PAM (APAM)||Nonionic PAM (NPAM)|
|Solid Content, %||35 - 50||30 - 50||35 - 50|
|pH||4 - 8||5 - 8||5 - 8|
|Viscosity, mPa.s||3 - 6||3 - 9||3 - 6|
|Dissolving time, min||5 - 10||5 - 10||5 - 10|
● Recommended concentration for feed: 0.025-0.1% (max)
● Storage temperature: 0-35°C
● Storage periods for solid: 24 months.
Application of Flocculant
1. Municipal Water Treatment.
2. Industrial Wastewater Treatment.
3. Paper-making Industry: Paper Retention agent, Paper Strength agent, Paper dispersant agent, Anionic garbage capture agent, White water treatment.
4. Mining Processing: Polyacrylamide is widely used in the mineral processing industry, especially in the process of sedimentation and separation. Our products range offers the high molecular weight and high charge to satisfy the clients' need.
5. Other Industrial Process: Food processing, Sugar & Juice, Textile & Dying etc.
6. Enhanced Oil Recovery Chemicals: Profile control and water shutoff, Drilling mud, Tertiary oil recovery (EOR).