Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC)
Introduction of PAC
Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) is high efficient inorganic POLYMER produced by spray drying technology. It’s widely used for treating industrial waste water (Paper Industry, Textile Industry, Leather Industry, Metallurgical Industry, Ceramic Industry, Mining Industry), domestic sewage water and drinking water.
PAC Technical Specification
|Appearance||Yellow powder||Yellow powder||White powder||Milk powder|
|Content (%, Al2O3)||28 - 30||28 - 30||28 - 30||28 - 30|
|Basicity (%)||40 - 90||40 - 90||40 - 90||40 - 90|
|Water insoluble matter (%)||1.0 MAX||0.6 MAX||0.6 MAX||0.6 MAX|
|pH||3.0 - 5.0||3.0 - 5.0||3.0 - 5.0||3.0 - 5.0|
Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) can be used as a flocculant for all types of water treatment,drinking water, industrial wastewater, urban wastewater, and the paper industry. Compared with other coagulants, this product possesses the following advantages.
1. Wider application, better water adaptation.
2. Quickly shape a big alum bubble, and with good precipitation.
3. Better adaptation to PH value(5-9), and little declining range of PH value and alkalinity of water after treatment.
4. Keeping stable precipitation effect at lower water temperature.
5. Higher alkalization than other aluminum salt and iron salt, and little erosion to equipment.